- Reservations with less than 24 hours in advance;
- Group reservations for more than 6 people;
- Any difficulty in making a booking.
Please contact us by phone at +351 932 398 020 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
To make a booking, follow these steps:
- Select the date;
- Select the number of people;
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions by pressing “continue”;
- Enter your personal information [in the “Comments” section, let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion, if there are any food restrictions and if you want an invoice with your VAT/taxpayer identification number, specifying it on this field];
- Check if all the details are correct. According to the applicable law, Dinner Time Story Portugal establishes that it will reimburse 100% of the price of the ticket purchased for the Program, only if this reimbursement is requested until 8 days prior to the event; According to the applicable law, Dinner Time Story Portugal establishes that it will reimburse 50% of the price of the ticket purchased for the Program, only if this reimbursement is requested until 2 days prior to the event; The booking date may be changed to any available date until 48 hours prior to the event, and only twice [please read our FAQs page, and our Terms and Conditions];
- Enter your credit card details and confirm the purchase by pressing “continue” [the purchase will be made through the Stripe/ResDiary secure payment portal];
- You have successfully made your booking. Now you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the information concerning your reservation. Le Petit Chef will be waiting for you for the dinner-and-a-show!